Today the fire of a powerful and loyal dragon led me to the:
Dragon’s Loyalty Award
First of all I thank so much Erika Kind for considering and nominating my Blog
for this beautiful and great Dragon’s Loyalty Award!
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Give 7 facts about yourself.
Ok let’s face the fire and see what 7 facts I can get for you:
1) I have been surronded by Art all my life my father is an amazing Artist and Oil Painter some of his beautiful painting are here somewhere in US, and in other Countries, he used to sell in a Gallery that was exporting Art from Italy to all over the world. He has been also winner of several Art shows.
This is just one of his beautiful paintings:
2) I have been practicing sports pretty much all my life. I have been a Tennis Player! I started to play Tennis at the age of 7 years old, until I was 18 years old, I have been playing seriously in Teams doing all the National Italian age appropriate tournaments and won several of them! 🙂
3) One of my first passion in Art beside the love for drawing, has been and still is Fashion Design. I started to create fashion clothing for my Barbie Dolls, they were my inspiring Muses. I was able and loved to create beautiful dresses from scrap of fabrics, I was years ahead with the up-cycling…:-) I learned all the secrets to perfectly sewing from my mom, that was precious to me to learn such a great skill, that was perfect for my passion, and benefit me later in life as useful for my Fashion Design freelance, and job positions as Fashion Expert for several nice brands. I have in my plan for the future, to add to my Jewelry Collections also some unique and one of a kind fashion designs Collection.
4) Talking about Fashion my favorite store here in US which I loved as soon I discovered it is:
It was love at first sight for me, their products clothings and home decor style are beautiful! I had the privilege to work for them, and I loved it! I always enjoy visiting their stores, they have amazing layouts and displays, there are several stores opened in Europe too.
5) I am a Mom and I have a wonderful and beautiful 11 years old daughter:
6) I am Italian and who doesn’t like Italian food!!! I love to cook, and I am creative also while cooking I don’t like too much to follow recipes, I mean I do…but I like to put my own twist to it and also I love to create my own dishes from scratch!
7) And for last fact…hmmm…let’s say…I leave it for as surprice for the next time! LoL
And right now my nominees are:
Sarang – Wall of Wonders
Thanks Erika again for this beautiful Award!
Right now with those 7 facts you guys got to know something more about me!!!
Go around and give your nominees…